How to edit my hosts file?
– Hi, today I come to teach all the basics and easy to do. how to edit your hosts file.
– The first thing you have to know is where your hosts file is located, you know? if not, the exact location of your hosts file (Windows users) is —> C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
– Within that folder you will find a file called “hosts” something like this image
– 1. Run Notepad as Administrator.
– 2.3. If you listed this “No items matched the search criteria” just follow this steps
– 3. proceed to deflower edit our hosts file with our IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx albert.apple.com (NOTE: I put 127.0.0.1 because it is my local IP of my server with XAMPP installed only to bypass iTunes then comes tuto;)
– For those who need the hosts file soon I’ll be uploading MEGA link to download it.
– Happy rest of the day, bye, and long life to our paperweight… LOOOL!