While iPhones work well out of the box with default settings, there are some secret and hidden iOS settings that you should change right away for a better iOS experience. In this video, we show you 10 iPhone settings you should change.
We are demonstrating this video using the iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 running iOS 10 and iOS 11.
1. Make your Locked iPhone More Secure
2. Make your iPhone Speaker Louder
3. Switch Image Formats to Save Storage Space
4. Hide Notification Contents on Lock Screen
5. Don’t Get Distracted while Driving
6. Secure Your SIM with a SIM PIN
7. Offload Apps to Reclaim Storage Space
8. Get a Dark Mode on iPhone
9. Rest Finger to Open
10. Change AirDrop Settings to Avoid Spam
BONUS: Get Siri to Google Information
iPhone, iOS, iPhone Settings, iOS Settings, Change iPhone Settings, Secret iPhone Settings, Hidden iPhone Settings, Secret iOS Settings, Hidden iOS Settings, iPhone Tips, iPhone Tricks, iOS Tips, iOS Tricks, iOS 10 Settings, iOS 11 Settings, iPhone 6s Settings, iPhone 7 Settings, iPhone 6 Settings, Make iPhone Speaker Louder, Save iPhone Storage, iPhone Storage Settings, iPhone Notification Settings, iPhone Offload Apps, iPhone Dark Mode, iOS Dark Mode, Beebom